We are grateful for the opportunity to help families in our community with the education of their students. The NorthSide Baptist Academy Co-op program is designed to give opportunities to families that they may not otherwise have.
Student’s must abide by the school’s code of conduct and dress code while participating in the co-op. NorthSide Baptist Academy may have additional opportunities based on student needs.
Available for grades K5 – 12th grade
- K5-2nd grades meet on Wednesdays at 10:00am
- 3th – 6th grades meet on Wednesdays at 12:30pm
- 7th – 12th grades meet on Mondays & Wednesdays at 2:15pm
- $75 per semester per student or
- $125 per school year per student
Intramural Sports/Physical Education
Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball, & Volleyball
Cost is $50 for the first sport, $40 for each sport after
Please contact the school office for more details
Available for 8th – 12th grades
- The program that we use is called Math Text Interactive and is a self-paced Algebra program specifically designed for homeschooled students.
- Students will receive online access to work text, video instructions, helps, etc.
- Students would receive instructor help at the school on the day(s) they choose to attend.
- Algebra class is five days a week at 10:40am
- Student’s may be a part of the co-op and use their personal curriculum if desired
- $100 per student for 365-day access to the online program
- $75 per student per semester for classroom instruction or
- $125 per school year per student for classroom instruction
If you are interested in joining us please contact the school office at 254-690-6722